NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who A. Like our Moe’s page on Facebook, B. Leave a comment on the video, C. Share the video to your profile (NOTE: Make sure when you share that the visibility of the post is set to “Public” and not “Just Friends”). The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Moe’s, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Moe’s as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on July 22nd, 2022 and ending July 29th, 2022. All online entries must be received by July 28th, 2022.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by A. Liking our Moe’s page on Facebook, B. Leaving a comment on the video, C. Sharing the video to your profile (NOTE: Make sure when you share that the visibility of the post is set to “Public” and not “Just Friends”). The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Moe’s. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Moe’s.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one of three prizes: 3rd Place (1 season pass + $50 cash), 2nd Place (2 season passes + $100 cash), and 1st Place (4 season passes + $200 cash). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Moe’s. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Moe’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Moe’s to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Moe’s. Winner will be notified by the official Moe’s page will reply to your comment, letting you know that you’ve been selected as a winner. within 24 hours following selection of Winner. Moe’s shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices, or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 24 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
8. Winner Prize Claim: Winners will claim their prizes by coming in to the Moe’s restaurant, and showing one of the managers the series of messages between them and the Moe’s Facebook page. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MOE‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, You understand and agree that Moe’s, anyone acting on behalf of Moe’s, and Moe’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
10. Terms & Conditions: Moe’s reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Moe’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Moe’s may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Moe’s. Moe’s reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Moe’s has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from accounts; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Moe’s reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Moe’s and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF MISSOURI, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the state of Missouri having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Moe’s is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.